LAST UPDATED: FEB 2023
We are the LONDINY GLOBAL LIMITED (“we”, “us”, “our”) and are committed to protecting your privacy. LONDINY GLOBAL LIMITED registered in HONG KONG (Company No. 3189370), with its registered office located at OFFICE ROOM 77, 7/F, WOON LEE, COMMERCIAL BUILDING, 7 AUSTIN, AVENUE, TSIM SHA TSUI, KOWLOON, HONG KONG
2. Third party websites
3. What information do we collect, and how?
When you interact with us, whether by using our website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
• Information you give us: you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, surveys or by reviewing the products you’ve ordered), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant messaging apps, social media or otherwise).
Depending on what you provide, this information can include your name, address or location, phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences, reviews, images, and financial information (including your credit or debit card details, although we do not hold them, our payment processors do).
From your LONDINY account, you can also invite your friends to marketplace at our website. Even though we let them know that we’ve received their details from you, please ensure that you have your friend’s permission before sharing their contact details with us and only forward emails to people you know would be happy to receive them.
• Information we receive from other accounts or sources: we can receive information about you from other sources, such as from your other accounts (like when you use your Apple ID or Google Sign In to sign in on our website) or other websites, including data brokers, our Partners, social media providers like Facebook and TikTok, advertising networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers.
By logging into our mobile applications via Apple, Google or Facebook, or linking your LONDINY account on our website to your Apple, Google or Facebook accounts, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website and will be subject to their privacy policies.
We supplement the data you provide us with data from data appending services such as public or social graph data in order to better serve you with content or promotions. We will append this data to our existing customer account information to better understand customers’ interests and to provide more relevant product recommendations and advertising, to increase our customer’s security when using our website and to comply with our legal obligations, such as sanctions laws. This information may include household size, household income, or profession. This information can be associated with your personal information such as name, email, address, physical address or phone number.
• Information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes Cookies and device information.
4. What do you use my information for?
By using our website and our services, you acknowledge and accept that your personal information will be processed in the Hong Kong.
To provide you with our services, including to allow you to order and receive products using our website, administer your LONDINY account and to optimize your experience, we need to use your information in a number of different ways.
We also use the information for marketing and advertising purposes. Where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase using our services, we and our partners will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media. We may use your information (including supplemental information received from partners that we append to our existing customer information as described below), to tailor these messages to you. You may unsubscribe from our email marketing communications by modifying your preferences in your account’s profile management section, or by following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails that are sent to you.
You may unsubscribe from our email marketing communications by modifying your preferences in your LONDINY account’s profile management section, by following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails that are sent to you or, by completing this Unsubscribe Form
Should your country be covered by such services, we may use your information to provide you with shopping recommendations and personal styling-related services, therefore, you’ll have access to an improved and more interactive shopping experience. Such services will be provided along with third-party providers, which will be acting as processors.
• To register and manage your LONDINY account on our Website, we collect your name, email, password and other additional details you may wish to add to your account, like phone number, addresses and gender.
• To fulfil the orders, you make through our website, we collect your Name, addresses, phone number, Order details, like the products you are buying, the size and price.
• To collect payment from you we collect your payment information, which comprises the credit/debit card’s number, holder’s name and CVV. We don’t store them and only transfer them to our authorized payment providers.
• To provide you with our customer services: we collect your name, email, password, phone number and addresses and your contact history with us.
• To review and post your reviews on your orders: we collect your name and your written review. The legal basis is your consent.
• To administer, maintain and optimize our Website and our services, we collect your device information (such as your device IP address and device type), cookie identifiers and browsing information. The legal basis is the legitimate interests in running our business.
• To perform fraud and credit checks and if we can do business with you, we collect your name, email, addresses, credit/debit card details, browsing history, purchase history, date of birth, gender, specific behavioral cookies, device information (such as IP address and device type), any national identifiers (like driver’s license or ID cards) and any publicly available information (like social media profiles or news). The legal basis is the legitimate interests to protect LONDINY and its customers from fraudulent activities and compliance with a legal obligation.
• To send you marketing communications and personalized offers, we collect your name, email, phone number, addresses, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behavior, device information, shopping preferences, cookie identifiers, internal identifiers and country. The legal basis is the legitimate interests in electronic direct marketing of similar products and services which you have acquired using our website.
• To manage our loyalty programs, we collect your name, email, phone number, addresses, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behavior, device information, shopping preferences, nickname, cookie identifiers, internal identifiers, country, spent tier level and wealth. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improving your shopping experience.
• To provide you with personalized recommendations and enhance your experience, we collect your name, email, phone number, addresses, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behaviour, in-stores interactions with products, device Information, shopping preferences, nickname, cookie identifiers, internal identifiers, country, spent tier level and wealth. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improving your shopping experience.
• To provide you information, through your LONDINY App, about LONDINY’S partner sellers and products closer to your location, we collect your name, location and device information. The legal basis is your consent to allow the LONDINY app to access your location.
• To carry on research, analysis, enquiries and surveys on your use of our website, we collect your Name; Addresses; Email; Device information, legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improve our Website and your experience.
• To advertise and retarget advertising of our and our Partners’ products and services, we collect your email, cookie identifiers and device information. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business.
• To produce aggregated statistical reports, we use your order history, provided that the result of such reports do not identify you. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improving our website.
5. Who do you share my information with?
To provide our services and the website, we work with a number of carefully selected third parties. To do this, we may share your information with these third parties in the following limited circumstances:
• Third party service providers for business purposes: to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products. Below you can find the types of third parties we use:
Courier companies that we use in order to deliver the products to you and, as such, they need to have access to your order information, including your name and address. These providers have a global outreach, with many local companies that can be engaged depending on your shipping address.
Payment providers that we use to process your payment information (including your credit/debit card details) so that we can collect payment from you. These are based in the European Union, United States and China and are engaged depending on your location.
Analytics and search engine providers, like Google, that we use to assist us in the improvement and optimization of the website.
Marketing Tools providers that help us enable our marketing.
Performance Marketing and Recommendations Providers that help us deliver advertising and recommendations of LONDINY products tailored to your interests and needs.
IT/technology providers that we use to support, maintain and provide our technology and IT infrastructure that supports our website and the storage of your information.
• Advertisers for marketing purposes: we can provide your information to our advertising and social media partners that you select (including Facebook and Twitter), where they require the data to select and serve relevant adverts about ours and our partners’ products and services to you and others.
• To comply with legal requests: on occasion we may be required to liaise with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of law, a court order, or another legal process. Although we dispute requests wherever suitable, in some cases we may have to share your information with the regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we consider it appropriate, and provided we are not prohibited from doing so by law or court order, we will attempt to notify you of these legal demands.
• Aggregated information with third parties: we may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, creating a dataset of information about the usage of our website, purchase of products, and other general, grouped information about our customers. The legal basis is our legitimate interest to understand the usage of our service and demand for our product. Although this dataset is aggregated and anonymized, meaning it cannot identify you as an individual, it provides a valuable insight into the use of our website and we may therefore share it with select third parties. These parties may include providers of plugins or similar technologies (to help measure traffic), our partners and other providers (to allow them to better stock products), and our investors.
We use technology such as “cookies” to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided. These cookies will also inform us about your behaviour on our website, if we can do business with you and protect LONDINY and its customers from fraudulent activities.
Performance cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our website and highlight areas we can improve such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. They are also used to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
Functionality cookies: These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You may opt in to these cookies using your browser settings.
Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits and limited aggregated demographic information in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time through the following options:
• Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
• Other third party cookies relating to behavioral advertising
• Any other type of cookies, you can clean the cookies through your browser settings.
Please note that refusing cookies does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver adverts tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of adverts that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
Keeping you and your personal information secure is very important to us. We take a number of reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information that you provide, including:
• Using a Transport Layer Secure (TLS) to encrypt the personal data that you send us during the order process (including any financial information such as credit or debit card details).
• Requiring you to establish a unique username and password to access your LONDINY account on our website.
• Not keeping details of your credit or debit card that would enable any third party to transact using that credit or debit card (such as your CVV number).
• Regularly monitoring our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, despite this, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our website, and any such transmission is at your own risk. In particular, please keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information through other means of communication than the website in a non-protected environment (such as through email, SMS, online messages) then that information can be collected and used by others outside of our or your control.
8. How long will you use my information for?
We retain the data you provide to us for as long as you have your LONDINY account with us and thereafter for such period as you may have questions or a claim in relation to our services, notwithstanding any superior retention period that we may be obliged to observe in accordance with legal requirements applicable to us.
After you have terminated your use of our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymised format.
9. User data rights
• Right to Access or Correct Personal Information:You have the right to access and correct your personal information. If you want to review or correct your personal information, you can login to the appropriate Website or Service and visit your account profile page, or contact us through the Support Center, or you may send us an email at the address noted in the Contact Information section above.
• Right to Delete Personal Information (“Right to be Forgotten”):If LONDINY processes your personal information, you have the right to request deletion of personal information we hold about you and we have the obligation to erase your personal information, where:
– the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
– you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing,
– you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing,
– the personal information has been unlawfully processed, or
– the personal information has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation, such as the European Union or other Member State, law to which LONDINY is subject.
If you want to request removal of your personal information from our Websites or Services, you can contact us through the Support Center, or you may send us an email at the address noted in the Contact Information section above. You can also request closure of your account. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know that we are unable to do so and why.
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by emailing email@example.com. If you terminate your Account, any association between your Account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your Account. However, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
• Right to Data Portability:You have the right to receive or transfer a copy of your personal information, where:
– we are relying upon your consent or the fact that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party as the legal basis for the processing, and
– personal information is processed by automatic means.
If you want to request a copy of your personal information, you can login to the appropriate Website or Service and contact us through the Support Center, or you may send us an email at the address noted in the Contact Us.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
An Additional Note Regarding Data Processing: Your Personal Information may be collected, processed, and stored by us or our service providers in the Hong Kong and other countries where our servers reside. Please be aware that the privacy protections and legal requirements, including the rights of authorities to access your Personal Information, in some of these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country.
11. Updates to this Policy